Sunday, March 28, 2010

Staying on task

Today I ran at the track. I actually ran another mile. Time of 7.27. The weather was in the 50's. It was a bit windy and chilly.

Goal this week is to make it to the gym 3 times and run 5 miles total. Four weeks until the Trolley Run.

I purchased a pair of Nike shoes on Friday. I wore them around the house today and decided they are a half size to small. So I will be returning them for another size. I also purchased the Nike+ sensor. It is not compatible my IPhone 3G. My contract for my phone is not up until June, so the sensor went back to the store as well.

I have downloaded the app Run Keeper on my phone for now and will use it until I can upgrade my phone.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's important to have the right pair of shoes. I used to have problems with shin splints but once I got new shoes that were better suited to my arch and stride I no longer have that problem.

    Sounds like a good goal for the week :-)!

    ReplyDelete