Monday, May 3, 2010

It is a new week!

I am not going to dwell on last week. Lets just move on!

I ran yesterday 2 miles without stopping and it felt great. The weather was perfect once again. I ran my usual little run, but ran it the opposite the way I usually run. I think the next time I get to run I will take my camera. I run the streets of our little town (Population 4,652).

This week I am not setting any type of schedule. Although my dear daughter does not have any track meets this week. Only a dentist appointment and hair appointment. My husband has volunteered to pick her up each day afterschool so that I can get some gym or run time in around 3pm each day. What a great guy I have. He knows that I really want to run in the 5K that is coming up at the end of this month.

Tonight will be catch up night on all the post I missed last week.

Happy Running!!

1 comment:

  1. aaahhh! A new week can bring many hopes, dreams and new goals. I hope you find them all.

    ReplyDelete