Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

It is supposed to be sunny and 70 some degrees today? But as I look out the window it is cloudy.

I reached my goal of five miles this week. I am pretty excited! I wasn't sure I would be able to accomplish it. I really wanted to run an extra mile yesterday but the wind was horrible and I just couldn't push myself. I think I may have started out running to fast? I ran at the track with my daughter Dan E. She ran and texted, she was making plans for the evening. A 14 year old with priorities.

Goal for this week = 5 miles - it will be difficult
Monday is opening day for the Royals. Looks like it will be stretching and exercises at home.
Tuesday my daughter has a track meet. Maybe a mile on the dreadmill.
Wednesday - Gym
Thursday - Mile
Friday - Gym
Saturday Hopefully go and watch my son at spring football practice.

Today has turned out to be a beautiful day. Had breakfast at 11:30 with my wonderful in-laws and family. Colored Easter Eggs with my daughter and son, and I have been busy getting the deck ready for summer.

If I get a real ambitious I might even get on the dreadmill yet???
Hope everyone has had a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment