Monday, April 26, 2010

I must Run!

Today starts a new week! I am so glad!

Nope I did not run yesterday. What is wrong with me? I know....I just got lazy and it was cold outside. I could have run on the dreadmill or did cardio, but no I did other things around the house.

I didn't even crack the new book I have...Run Like A Mother.

So, today starts a new week. I will not plan any runs. I do have a 5K schedule I was trying to follow. I think today is a day off?? I will do something just not sure what? I now feel sluggish...YUCK!!!

I don't think I have ever mentioned that I love to scrapbook. Well I do when I have time. But anyway the reason I bring this up is that over at Running Diva Mom she has a giveaway for scrapbooking your accomplishments. Check it out!

Hope everyone has a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Girl...were you copying me yesterday? I did nothing too! Had plans to run on TM and do the Yoga X routing from p90x...guess i'll be doing it all today after work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is another day!! Getting out the door is the hardest part :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't run yesterday either. I got up, put on my running clothes, ate a banana, went back upstairs to change :) I just didn't feel like it.

    Oh well these days happen, tomorrow I will be running again.

    ReplyDelete