Thursday, April 1, 2010

Logging miles!

Yes....I made it two miles yesterday! Two miles 11:07. Time wasn't good but I made it and that is what counts for me at the moment. I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill. It would have been nice to run outside since it was a great day but the wind was a little strong.


Today I only ran a mile. 1 mile 10:43. Time was better. I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill again.

I am feeling good about my daily runs. I would like to be able to run 4 miles without stopping. The Trolley Run in Kansas City is April 25 and my ultimate goal right now is to run in that race.

Tomorrow I will take the day off. I am not sore but my body is tired. Probably time to pick up the pace some and push myself. Saturday I will at least get the last of my goal in for the week and maybe and extra mile. It does feel good to be Running for Me!

I took my shoes back and got another pair. I love them.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment